Cabinet Painting from Flower Mound To Frisco
Are you tired of your worn or outdated cabinets?
Our specialty is spraying a fine painted finish over stained cabinetry and we have perfected the process!
Our cabinet painting process is very thorough:
- Clean cabinets with a degreaser and remove existing felt/gel pads
- Mask off all areas of kitchen and cabinets not being painted
- Lightly sand all glossy surfaces where necessary
- Spray a generous coat of oil base primer
- Provide instruction and assistance to properly ventilate home
- Sand primer
- Fill wood grain pits
- Drill new holes for knobs and pulls if desired
- Caulk all joints and seams and spackle nail holes and dents
- Spray double coat coverage of a high quality Sherwin Williams Oil Based Paint in your desired sheen
- Clean up!
- Install knobs and pulls and new felt pads
- Paint walls, ceiling, and/or trim if desired
- (optional) Antique, glaze, or distress cabinetry
- (optional) 2 coats of Polyurethane brushed over glaze